Are you using an Android device? If yes, are you searching for a way to root your smartphone or tablet? If yes, is your answer again, then you are on the right webpage. Download Root Genius v1.9.6 for Windows from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to quickly gain root privileges on your device.
Root Genius v1.9.6 is a simple Windows utility application that lets you gain root privileges on your Android device. Once you get root privileges on your smartphone or tablet, you can flash custom firmware and recovery files, remove annoying pre-installed applications, etc.
Here you can download a working version of Root Genius for Windows application, i.e., Root Genius v1.9.6 for Windows totally for free.
Download Root Genius v1.9.6:
Root Genius v1.9.6 App Information:
- File Name: Root_Genius_v1.9.6_Windows.zip
- File Size: 4 MB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points To Remember:
1) Using Root Genius for Windows to root your Android device is an easy task. Just download Root Genius v1.9.6 from this page, install it on your Windows computer, connect your Android device (make sure that you enable USB debugging before connecting your device to a computer) and click on the “Root Now” button.
2) Shuame has developed and distributed this rooting tool. So all credits must go to them.
3) When you gain root access on your Android device, the warranty of your device will be void. So, think well before using Root Genius for rooting your smartphone or tablet.
4) Using Root Genius for rooting your Android device requires a Windows computer.
5) If this version of the Root Genius rooting tool doesn’t support your device, try other versions of this tool.
6) You can use Root Genius for Windows on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
7) Check out our guide on how to use Root Genius For Windows and root any android smartphone easily.